If you are from Nigeria or any underdeveloped countries in Africa who is interested in national scholarship, or free scholarship for international students, you need to understand that full tuition scholarships is not possible in this situation.
That leaves with you the option of financial aid for international students and the search for the scholarships are difficult too.
Moreover, you could be searching online for the universities that offer full scholarships to international students, but the problem is to find the best scholarship websites that give you the opportunity to choose the proven, career-focused programs available in the U.S universities.
It is essential to plan your entire U.S. education ahead, including the way to finance it, before leaving your home country. Some colleges, universities, and U.S. consulates require foreign students to offer certification of funding for the whole planned duration of study.
You may as well be seeking scholarships to pay for your education. Below is a list of resources compiled by us to support your search. Don’t overlook the potential of academic and need-related scholarships from the universities you plan to be studying. Hopefully you find the list useful!
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS STUDYING IN THE USA
- Avvo Scholarship Program
- Berkeley College International Student Scholarships
- Berkeley International Application Form
- College Week Live
- Federal Student Aid Types
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program
- Organization of American States – The Leo S. Rowe Pan American Fund
- The BrokerFish Scholarship for University Students
- The Ultimate Scholarship Guide
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program – Most popular government sponsored scholarship for internationa students in U.S For all levels and fields except medicine
- Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program – Non – degree scholarships for international experienced professionals wishing to take ten months of academic study in United States.
- Abbey Road Summer Scholarships – Offering scholarships worth of $1,000 for lanugaue and arts students in USA.
- The Next Gen Scholarship Fund – Scholarships to study in U.S for international students. You GPA must be above 3.0 and must enroll in Universities within the Washington D.C , Virginia and Maryland in USA. The scholarship is worth $1,000
- Tortuga Backpacks Study Abroad Scholarship – Awarded twice a year to fortunate students to study in United States.
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarships – Scholarships for African students to study in the U.S and Africa
LOANS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS STUDYING IN THE USA
- Global Student Loan
- Sallie Mae
- berkeleycollege.edu International Application Form