Coinbase is referred to a secure online platform for purchasing, selling, transferring, and storing digital currency.
The company’s mission is to create an open digital financial system for the world and to become the leading global brand for many people from different part of the world to convert digital currency into and out of their local currency.
Bitcoin exchange has been around since 31 October 2008 and it was created by Satoshi Nakamoto, who published the invention on 31 October 2008 with a cryptography mailing list in a research paper called “Bitcoin”
Bitcoin is a Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System”. It was implemented as open source code and released in January 2009. And as a new user you don’t have to know the technical details of Bitcoin.
You can install Bitcoin Wallet on your computer or on your mobile. Once that is done, it will generate your first Bitcoin address and you can create more at any time you will need more.
Advantages of Using Coinbase
- Coinbase makes buying and selling of digital currency easy.
- Sending or receiving digital currency between online wallets, friends, or merchants on Coinbase is provided to you for free.
- Coinbase can handle security and backups for you, so that you don’t need to worry about losing your bitcoin.
- Coinbase acts like a “One-Stop shop” – the company offers a bitcoin wallet, an exchange, and merchant tools within one simple interface. All your bitcoin transactions can be done through one platform.
How to Buy bitcoin with PayPal
Since Bitcoin started, it has been a big hassle in the market that you can’t buy it easily. Even some countries around the world do not accept Bitcoin. However, PayPal has been favorable for the past two years and it remains an issue on where to buy Bitcoin with PayPal in 2016.
So, why is that PayPal does not allow this? There are many chargeback cases produced by scammers who buy Bitcoin with PayPal from you and then claim they didn’t receive anything. This way they get to keep their money in addition to the Bitcoins.
PayPal has been strict about it and many users are searching for another means to buy bitcoins with PayPal. In the video below, I have provided another way you can buy bitcoins with your PayPal. This is through a platform called Virwox
Summary of the Video Below:
- Go to the website called Virwox
- Create an account and deposit money to your account with PayPal
- Buy SLL on the SLL/USD exchange
- You can buy Bitcoin with your newly purchased SLL on the SLL/BTC exchange
- Withdraw your Bitcoins
For full explanation on how to buy bitcoins with PayPal, watch the full details in the video below.
The service fee to use PayPal to buy bitcoin on Virwox is 3.99% of the amount/money
To find more about the Coinbase fees using other method of payments, click here