Following term and conditions are applicable to NigeriaMessageBoard.com & its network sites.
These are the terms and conditions governing your use of the Site. By accessing NigeriaMessageBoard either through the website or any other electronic device, you acknowledge, accept and agree to the following terms
While we strive to establish the authenticity of the Media content, NigeriaMessageBoard is not liable for any kind of damages, losses or action arising directly or indirectly, due to access and/or use of the content in the site.
While interacting with other users on our site, with respect to any listing, posting or information you agree to use reasonable conscientiousness and practice judgment and common sense before committing to or complete intended sale, purchase of any goods or services or exchange of information. NigeriaMessageBoard uses third party listing posted by the site user, NigeriaMessageBoard in anyway not responsible for any kind of fraud or loss, it is users responsibility to investigate ascertain the deal.
Any information you provide to us or other users of the Site during the process of registration, posting, listing or replying process of online products or any other listing, you agree that you are the lawful owner having all rights, title and interest in your information, and further agree that you are solely responsible and accountable for your information and that we act as just a platform for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
NigeriaMessageBoard does not endorse any Content or any opinion, statement, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and NigeriaMessageBoard specifically disclaims any and all liability in connection with user Content. NigeriaMessageBoard may, at its sole discretion, remove any infringing Content if properly if notified as violation on another’s intellectual property rights at any time without notice. Further, at its sole discretion, NigeriaMessageBoard reserves the rights to remove user and ban from using at any point of time without prior notice, also the site has the rights to decide whether any Content is appropriate or not and act accordingly.
Registering & Listing agreement:
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID, password, email address and for restricting access to your computer, computer system, computer network and your NigeriaMessageBoard account, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and password. If you access the Site using any electronic device other than by registration on the Site, these terms remains applicable as if you are a registered user on the Site.
-You agree that your posted product or service shall not be fraudulent, misrepresent, mislead or pertain to the sale of any illegal, stolen goods and / or services, and not list services of which you are not the lawful owner, if you still post such property, you will be the sole responsible for the consequences.
-You agree that you will never post any material that is an expression of pornography, racism or hatred based on age, gender, race, religion, caste, class, lifestyle preference, and nationality and / or is in the nature of being offensive to any third party.
-You agree that you will not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any goods and services, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
– You agree that you will not distribute any spam, multiple / chain letters, or pyramid schemes in any of its forms.
-You agree that you will not distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm NigeriaMessageBoard or its affiliate sites in any manner.
– You agree that you will not list or post nay service or information that is either prohibited or restricted under the laws of the concerned country.
You agree to indemnify (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms, your violation of any law, or your violation of the rights of a third party, including the infringement by you of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
The Site contains content which includes Your Information, NigeriaMessageBoard’s information and information from other users. You agree not to copy, modify, or distribute such content, NigeriaMessageBoard’s copyrights or trademarks. When you give us any content as part of Your Information, you are granting us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, licensable right and license to use, reproduce, , publish, translate, distribute, perform and display such content worldwide through the Site as well as on any of our affiliates or partners websites, publications and mobile platform.
Third Party Content and Services:
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the website and the service is entirely at your own risk without any warranties by the site. To the fullest extent permitted by NigeriaMessageBoard Its Officers, Directors, Employees, And Agents Disclaim All Warranties, in connection with the website and your use thereof. NigeriaMessageBoard makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the website’s content or the content of any third party websites linked to the website and assumes no liability or responsibility for any
(I) Errors, Mistakes, Or Inaccuracies Of Content,
(II) Personal Injury Or Property Damage, Of Any Nature Whatsoever, Resulting From Your Access To And Use Of The Website And Service,
(III)Any Bugs, Viruses, Trojan Horses, Or The Like Which May Be Transmitted To Or Through The Website By Any Third Party, does Not Warrant, Endorse, Guarantee, Or Assume Responsibility For Any Product Or Service Advertised Or Offered By A Third Party Through The Website Or Any Hyperlinked Website Or Featured In Any Banner Or Other Advertising,
(IV)And NigeriaMessageBoard will not be in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and other users or third-party who providers products or services.
We may periodically change the Terms and the Site without notice, and you are responsible for checking these Terms periodically for revisions. All amended Terms become effective upon our posting to the Site, and any use of the site after such revisions have been posted signifies your consent to the changes.
The TOU represent the entire contract between you and NigeriaMessageBoard.com and directs your use of the Service. The TOU and the connection between you and NigeriaMessageBoard.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of Abuja without regard to its disagreement of law stipulations. You and NigeriaMessageBoard.com agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the country of USA. The failure of NigeriaMessageBoard.com to apply, implement or enforce any right or provision of the TOU shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
However, in any condition that the TOU is believed to be speculative by a court of competent jurisdiction, the parties agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as copy in the terms of condition. You agree that regardless law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action resulting as a result of the use of the Service or the TOU must be filed within (6) months from the time it occurred or will be disqualified forever without re-opening of cases.
Violation of terms and liquidated Damages
Please report any violations of the TOU, by flagging the posting(s) for reviews using the contact us link at the bottom of the home page, or by sending an email to: support@NigeriaMessageBoard.com. NigeriaMessageBoard.com failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. You should understand and agree that, because damages are often difficult to measure/quantify, and if actual damages cannot be reasonably determined then it becomes necessary for NigeriaMessageBoard.com to pursue legal action to enforce these Terms, you will be legally responsible to pay NigeriaMessageBoard.com the following amounts as liquidated damages, which you accept as reasonable estimates of NigeriaMessageBoard.com damages for the specified violations of the TOU as follows:
- If you post a message that (1) impersonates any person or entity; (2) falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity; or (3) that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent, you agree that NigeriaMessageBoard.com in its sole discretion may disclose identifying information about you to the victim, and that should NigeriaMessageBoard.com bring a claim against you in court, that you will pay NigeriaMessageBoard.com one thousand dollars ($1,000) for each such message.
- If NigeriaMessageBoard.com establishes limits on the frequency with which you may access the Service, or terminates your access to or use of the Service, you agree to pay NigeriaMessageBoard.com one hundred dollars ($100) for each message posted in excess of such limits or for each day on which you access NigeriaMessageBoard.com in excess of such limits, whichever is higher.
- If you send unsolicited email advertisements to NigeriaMessageBoard.com email addresses or through NigeriaMessageBoard.com computer systems, you agree to pay NigeriaMessageBoard.com twenty five dollars ($25) for each such email
- If you post messages in violation of these Terms, other than as described above, you agree to pay NigeriaMessageBoard.com one hundred dollars ($100) for each such message. In its sole discretion, NigeriaMessageBoard.com may elect to issue a warning before assessing damages.
- If you are a Posting Agent that uses the Service in violation of the TOU, in addition to any liquidated damages under clause (d), you agree to pay NigeriaMessageBoard.com two hundred dollars ($200) for each and every Item you post in violation of the TOU. A Posting Agent will also be deemed an agent of the party engaging the Posting Agent to access the Service (the “Principal”), and the Principal (by engaging the Posting Agent in violation of the TOU) agrees to pay NigeriaMessageBoard.com an additional two hundred dollars ($200) for each Item posted by the Posting Agent on behalf of the Principal in violation of the TOU.
- Otherwise, you agree to pay NigeriaMessageBoard.com actual damages, to the extent such actual damages can be reasonably calculated. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, NigeriaMessageBoard.com retains the right to seek the remedy of specific performance of any term contained in these Terms, or a preliminary or permanent injunction against the breach of any such term or in aid of the exercise of any power granted in these Terms, or any combination thereof.
All comments and feedback are welcomed through the contact us section.