The Airtel Nigeria Android Data Bundle Plans seem to be the cheapest android internet subscription plan around. It starts with the 2GB plan which goes for N2, 000 and extends to a 4.5GB which goes for N3, 500.
Recently, they’ve introduced a 1+1 offer for most of their eligible customers that allow you to double the amount of data plan for the same amount, this means that for:
Airtel Data Plan for Android Code
- N2, 000 eligible customers will get 4GB
- N2, 500 (Android Night Bundle) eligible and registered Sims gets 6GB
- N3, 500 Eligible Sims gets 9GB
This is a huge boost since we first discussed about the Internet Data Bundle Plans and Activation Codes for Networks in Nigeria. At least, android users in Nigeria currently have something to smile about while still expecting other competitive data bundle rate in the other telecommunication giants from the United Kingdom – operating in Nigeria.
The Activation Codes For Airtel Nigeria Data Bundle Plans
There are currently 3 android plans offered by Airtel Nigeria, They are all stated below, followed by their subscription and/or activation codes.
Main Android Data Bundle Plans
- 2GB plan costs N2,000 : Dial *437# to activate
- 3GB night plan goes for N2,500 : Dial *141*1# for a prompt to select this plan
- 4.5GB Plan applies to N3,500 : Dial *438# to activate
1+ 1 Android Data Bundle Plans
This works best for only eligible Sims that must have received an invitation email from Airtel letting them know of the eligibility of this plan. You can also dial the codes with your phone without actually having money to confirm if your lines are eligible.
If your line is eligible, you’ll receive a message during the call that reads: “Dear customer, you don’t have sufficient balance for this plan” or “Dear customer, you are not qualified for this plan” Either of these messages are the message you’ll receive or hear when your line is not eligible.
*437*1# to the 4GB bundle @ N2,ooo and
*438*1# to the 9GB bundle @ N3,500
Checking the Data Balance
It is perfectly OKAY to find out how much Data that is left on the phone every once in a while. To check your Airtel android data bundle subscription balance, dial *223#.
More Things You Need to Know about the Airtel Android Data Bundle Plans
- At the “peak time” period in Nigeria (6AM to 10PM) you will be charged the price of 1.5Kobo/Kb data rate
- At “Off-Peak time” (10PM to 6AM) you will be charged at 1Kobo/Kb data rate
- The 1+1 data bundles will last for two months
- It does not roll back unused data after the 30 or 60 days expiration period
- Your airtime is charged at 5kobo/kb when your allocated data is exhausted
Airtel Android Data Bundle Plan Revised
Airtel Nigeria just reviewed their Android data bundle plans to meet up with the aggressive competition from other mobile telecommunication providers in Nigeria. Their newly introduced data bundle plan is cheaper in comparison to your data cap burdened by it. It simply rhymes perfectly with the entire recent data market trend.
Below are the revised data bundle subscription plans as well as the USSD code subscription to it.
- Android 1.0 data bundle plan which has a data cap of just 1.5GB and validity time of thirty days (30days) now goes for NGN1,000. The code to join is *496#.
- Android 2.0 data bundle plan with a data cap of 3.5GB and validity time of four weeks now sells for NGN2,000. The code to sign up remains *437#
- Daily data bundle subscription plan of NGN100 and the validity time period of a day now has a data cap of 30MB instead of the previously advertised 10MB. The code to subscribe is *410#
- Easy bundle data bundle subscription plan having a data cap of 500MB and validity time period of fourteen days (14 days) now costs NGN500. The code to join is *418#.
The code to evaluate your data bundle balance remains *223#.
Keep in mind these are the cheapest Airtel Data Bundle Plans you can find in the market:)
Do you have anything to add to this article? Leave your comment below