Turning your random thoughts into a blog post is an art. As you learn the art of copywriting from your past experience, there are a few fundamental principles that you can follow when writing a great post in a blog. Learn what they’re below.
1. Go with a topic that interests you: Google for the buzzing trends or review your established competitors’ website to go with a topic for your upcoming blog post. Whatever industry you’re blogging about, you need to remain up-to-date together with the latest industry news if you wish to get sufficient traffic. You may also write about industry challenges or post a product review if that interests you.
2. Develop an attractive headline: Your headline could make or break the minute so it’s important, making it as interesting as possible to capture the reader’s attention immediately. Keep it short but striking. It’s always smart to include a relevant keyword in your title too to optimize it for search engines like google.
3. Write a dramatic opening statement: Start your posting by having an interesting intro regarding the subject. Use your personal expertise or anecdotes from experts/highly successful people for storytelling. The art of storytelling is important when copywriting since it helps make the content more engaging.
4. Create an outline of your post: Writing a great blog post isn’t that straightforward. You should plan the contents beforehand to produce an incredible piece of information. An outline is simply a rough guide which helps you to be on-track. It may help you keep up with the flow of your respective blog posts.
5. Use headings and sub-headings: Divide your posts into headings, sub-headings and bullet points to make it very easy to digest. This delivers the message clearer to readers as compared with huge paragraphs.
6. Create interesting content: Make the content of your blog post engaging and conversational. Try and connect people emotionally with your content through the art of storytelling. Use industry statistics and factual data to make your content credible.
7. Add extra useful material: Provide more interesting value to your readers by giving them extra useful materials. You could make your plain b/w text interesting by accompanying it with image slides such as videos and photos. You may also link your blog post externally with a similar content written by top influencers online to make it a lot more valuable.
8. Ask open ended questions: Leave a space for discussion by asking open-ended questions at the conclusion of your blog post. This makes your readers comment about it and you’ll have an opportunity to interact with them.
Even though the style and tone of copywriting varies individually for each person, these principles will help you to move around in the right direction every time you write a blog post.