Nigeria has highest cases of WAEC Exam malpractice in West Africa. For you to get admission into University, there are steps you can take to score high in your WAEC. After that, you’ll you need to check your WAEC result online.
Checking or verifying your May/June or Nov/Dec WASSCE/WAEC result online shouldn’t be an issue. These basic steps should explain to you how to check your WAEC result or how to go about it.
1. Buy a valid WASSCE result checker scratch card for your country
Keep in mind that you must buy the WASSCE/WAEC result checker scratch card for the country that you took the exam. For example, if you took the WASSCE/WAEC exam in Nigeria, Ghana WAEC result checker scratch card will not work for you.
2. Click on any of the countries below depending on the region you took the WASSCE/WAEC
3. Enter your 10-digit WAEC examination number
Your 10-digit WAEC examination number is your 7-digit center number followed by your 3-digit candidate number. Example: 3103556791
4. Enter your WASSCE/WAEC examination year
For example: 2014
5. Select the type of examination
Nov/Dec WASSCE or May/June WAEC (National)
6. Enter the card serial number found on the opposite side of your scratch card.
An example of your Serial Number: GH1400114422.
7. Next, enter the personal identification number (PIN) on your scratch card
Sample Pin: 104855418811.
Then, click submit button and sit tight for the result window to come up.
Bingo! Your WAEC result should appear after 2 -3 minutes depending on the internet connection. You can save the page
Note: You can check your WASSCE/WAEC result with your scratch card at most 3 times. After this, the scratch card would expire.
So it’s necessary to save the outcome window on your PC or device else you’d need to purchase another WASSCE/WAEC scratch card in order to check your WASSCE/WAEC result in the future.
Also, it’s usually great to have a printed version and also a duplicate copy of your original WASSCE/WAEC result to use for different university admissions.
If you encounter any issue during the process, contact the WAEC office for your region.